Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]Change the position of the Field Label in the list type fields

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2459 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Change the position of the Field Label in the list type fields
Hello Guillermo,

I'm sorry but my 'too complex' was refering to Custom Themes which they are made of just HTML (And some fixed PHP) and not to changing the position of the field label.

It not easy to satisfy every request: You need to change the position of the label, but there also lot of thousands of different requests: change the color, move the field up, move the field down, align the label to right, align the label to center, show first input fields and then output fields.....

As you can see would be impossible to develop all these features (It will be thousands of options, and you will have problems just to find what you need, if it is already made...).

This is the limit of software engineering and this is why software is different from each other and a "perfect" software that fits all your needs can't exists (It can exists only for a specialized purpose), mostly if you use the same software to do different things.

HTML is really easy (And is not even a programming language), but some people have problems with it (That's why I said: 'too complex').

Here is where it comes our customization policy, which let fits the software to your needs.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1459

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Guillermo Alberca
  • Guillermo Alberca's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2458 by Guillermo Alberca
Guillermo Alberca replied the topic: Change the position of the Field Label in the list type fields
You say it's 'too complex' change the position of the Field Label????
I'm tired of having 'complications'.
I'd better uninstall Woo PC and use the standard Wordpress dropdown for variations.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2457 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Change the position of the Field Label in the list type fields
Hello Guillermo,

You can create a custom theme using the instructions here:

altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/using-themes

But if you think it is too complex, we could start collecting your requirements and then send you a quotation. If you are interested in a quotation write us here:

altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Use subject "AT1459" inside the contact form and just a small message that you're interested in it.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1459

• Guillermo Alberca
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2449 by Guillermo Alberca
Guillermo Alberca replied the topic: Change the position of the Field Label in the list type fields
Hello Enrico,
Simple Product. (please see photo)
If you look at the second photo, the dropouts are not aesthetically correct, ideally, the label should appear at the top, at least when the drop-down texts are long.

Regards
Attachments:

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2447 by Enrico
Hello Guillermo,

Is it a WooCommerce Simple product or it is a WooCommerce Variation product?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1459

• Guillermo Alberca
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2445 by Guillermo Alberca
Guillermo Alberca created the topic: Change the position of the Field Label in the list type fields
Hello friends. The truth is that when I create a new field of type List, I miss very much to be able to select if the 'Field Label' will be displayed above, to the left, below or to the right. In my case, as the 'List items' in the list are long strings of text (menu plates) when displayed do not fit well. The problem is that the 'Field label' appears by default to the left of the drop-down and if the 'List items' are long it looks bad.
Is there any solution to make it look like I show in the image extracted from another web ???
I have tried with CSS but I have not found the solution.
Thank you so much.
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €