Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED] Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2543 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
Hello Natalia,

Could you please send us your WP-admin credentials here?

altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Please use as subject "AT1509"

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1509

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2514 by Natalia Napieraj
Natalia Napieraj replied the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
When i was upgarding woocommerce to 3.6.5 i was using wpc 2.4.4(last stable). After problem with wpc 2.4.4 and woo 3.6.5 i have upgarded wpc to 2.4.7 (last beta) and there was still problem with blank price on product page ( not 0.0 - price was not displaying at all) Then i downgraded woo to 3.6.4. Everything worked again.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2513 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
Hello Natalia,

What is the WPC version are you using at the moment?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1509

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #2512 by Natalia Napieraj
Natalia Napieraj replied the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
I have the same problem after upgarding to latest Woocommerce. Prices are not displaying at all. Price are displaying correctly after changing any dropdown/quantity etc. on calculated produc page. WPC is not compatible with newest woocommerce. Everything back to work after downgrade woocommerce to 3.6.4.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2472 by Kenny
Kenny replied the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
If I place 0.01 in Products/edit product/general/ regular price ($) 0.01 instead of 0.00 the price will show up.

What would cause this?

For me to go though every product and replace this from 0.00 to 0.01 is going to take a lot of time.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2470 by Kenny
Kenny replied the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
I attached a screen shot.
Thanks
Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2469 by Enrico
Hello Kenny,

Could you please send us a screenshot where the price is no longer been displayed?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1474

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2465 by Kenny
Kenny created the topic: Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update
Is anyone else having this issue.
After upgrading Woocommerce to version 3.6.5 the Price and price each are no longer displaying on the front end. If added to cart the correct price is in the cart.
Or it could be the upgraded of Elementor PRO to ver 2.5.11.
Any help would be grateful

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €