Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

[SOLVED]Input Fields are not displayed on cart, in checkout, on order, invoice

• Helge Bertling-Peter
  • Helge Bertling-Peter's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2525 by Helge Bertling-Peter
Helge Bertling-Peter replied the topic: Input Fields are not displayed on cart, in checkout, on order and invoice mail
Hi Enrico,

it was succesful, thanks for your help! It is working again as it should ;o).

I do not know if you tell the people anywhere not to update the Calculator in Pro Version when deactivated. If not, may be it is better to tell them ;o).

Thanks again and good night from Germany!

Helge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2523 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Input Fields are not displayed on cart, in checkout, on order and invoice mail
Hello Helge,

Yes your license is still valid till September.

You don't need to save the existing calculators and upload them again. Data will be kept between plugin unistall and install. Just make a full backup of your website for security reasons.

To avoid this problem in the future, don't update the plugin if it is deactivated. When the plugin is deactivated the upgrade of the Free version is shown instead of the Pro version.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1513

• Helge Bertling-Peter
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2522 by Helge Bertling-Peter
Helge Bertling-Peter replied the topic: Input Fields are not displayed on cart, in checkout, on order and invoice mail
Hi Enrico,

thanks for your answer, this is what I thought when I tried to find out anything about the problem. How could that happened? Our license is valid until September?

The Plugin is AWS Price Calculator v2.4.1.1. So I hope we do not have to set up the calculators completely new. We will do it tonight. Is there any way to save the existing calculators and upload them again?

One last question: How can we avoid in the future, that this is not happening again? When we renew our license in September, is there anything we should pay attention on?

Thanks and kind regards,

Helge

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2521 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Input Fields are not displayed on cart, in checkout, on order and invoice mail
Hello Helge Bertling-Peter,

I think that you have downgraded to the Free version of plugin, which is the version 2.4.4.1, could you please confirm by looking into the "Plugins" section?

In this case you should:

- Make a full backup of your website
- Deactivate and Uninstall the actual version
- Install the 2.4.4 version from here: altoswebsolutions.com/my-account/downloa...or-pro-for-wordpress

Data should be kept, but anyway make a full backup of your website.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1513

• Helge Bertling-Peter
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2520 by Helge Bertling-Peter
Here are a few more screenshots

Attachments:

• Helge Bertling-Peter
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2519 by Helge Bertling-Peter
Helge Bertling-Peter created the topic: Input Fields are not displayed on cart, in checkout, on order and invoice mail
Hi there,

we have a very urgent problem. After testing our shop two days ago we activated and deactivated all the plugins. We wanted to find out the source for some problems. So I also deactivated AWS Woo Price Calculator. While trying to reactivate it, there was an update suggestion to 2.4.4.1. The former version was 2.2.0 and there was not shown the update any time before.

However, now we have realized that the input fields of hight and length, which the customer puts in the fields, are no more shown at the front end, not in cart, not in checkout, not in oder confirmaton e-mail, not in invoice mail.

Before that we had this mesurements shown on all that steps. It is very important for the customer to control the order and for us to see it directly at the order e-mail. See attached file for details. Our Pro Licence is valid till september this year.

Please, can you help us as soon as possible. We had the first customer complaint due to the missing fields. Please contact us if you need any data or more screenshots.

Thanks, Helge

More Screenshots later
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €