Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

WooCommerce Price Not Showing

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2590 by Shane Johnson
Shane Johnson replied the topic: WooCommerce Price Not Showing
Hi Enrico

I saw that article originally, but presumed because there was no price that this was not the article i needed.

thanks you so much for you help.

Shane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2589 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: WooCommerce Price Not Showing
Hello Shane,

The problem has been solved by changing the plugin settings, please see attached image

For further reference check here: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...price-doesn-t-change

Kind Regards,
AT1569
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shane Johnson

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2585 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: WooCommerce Price Not Showing
Hello Shane,

Could you please send us your test website credentials here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Please use subject "AT1569"

If you could also write:

- The name of the calculator you are having problems
- The product name

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1569

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2580 by Shane Johnson
Shane Johnson created the topic: WooCommerce Price Not Showing
Great plugin, done exactly what i need.

The Product i am having a problem with: www.qbeam.co.uk/product/test/

I have implemented and have the Formula set up and it is workly exactly as i need, however when the price on the product is set to calculator price, the price is not showing on the product page, if i set it to a standard product with price the price shows normally, i set it back to calculator price and it doesn't show, once i add the producst to basket the correct price shows after the page refreshes, it's like the ajax isn't working.

I can go into basket and the price is correct, if i then click on the edit price option and change any of the settings on there, the price updates with no issues and shows the correct price and also the updated price.

I hae tried with other themes and he issue is still happening, i have created a Custom theme with Elementor Pro and created my own product page template. If you can help fix this last bit i would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached images of product with calculator attached, and you can see it is showing price, then i ave a screenshot with the calculator not attached, and then another with calculator attached after i have added to basket. It looks like the Ajax is not returning correctly on the product page, i can code it in myself if i know what code i need to add to my product page, as the Ajax works fine on the cart edit.

thanks for your help
Attachments:

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €