Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Overwrite Shipping Classes

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #2593 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Overwrite Shipping Classes
Hello Romeo,
As agreed we moved this conversation to a more private channel.
Thank you
David
at2080

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #2592 by David Boyle
Hello Romeo,
As agreed we moved this conversation to a more private channel.
Thank you
David
at2080

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #2591 by Romeo Savant
Romeo Savant replied the topic: Overwrite Shipping Classes
Where and when can I get this setup? I need this functionality setup asap.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #2590 by David Boyle
Hello Romeo,
Sorry if I did not understand what you were asking for!
Of course, we are ready to give any support you need. We are structured for 8 levels of support and the first one I can suggest to you honestly is to arrange a live chat meeting with one of our developers.

You should book the WebChat support at the standard prepaid price of € 24.00 ($ 26.67). This consulting is theoretically limited to 15 minutes.. but we can say we could stretch it out up to 30'!).
I think it will be enough to give you many tips and many tricks to allow you to walk with your legs!

And please note that pre-booked WebChat support is fully refundable under the following condition:

* If during the webchat you express your dissatisfaction with the WebChat, you are entitled to request a full refund of the chat booked.

You should know that your money refund is fully guaranteed also by PayPal (see the article “What’s covered with PayPal Purchase Protection” at the link
www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

I hope I answered in the right way.
David
at2080

More
3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #2589 by Romeo Savant
Romeo Savant replied the topic: Overwrite Shipping Classes
I did not report any issue within anything that I stated here. Your cookie cutter response is starting to concern me now that I've been asking this same question all week. I simply asked if you guy can help me by adding a custom overwrite for "Shipping Class". Just like the built in options for overwriting quantity, weight, and dimensions. I need to use one of my custom output fields as the Shipping Class for the calculated product. Just like how we can use any of the custom output fields as the SKU for the product, I need to have the same thing for Shipping Class. Is this not clear to you guys? PLEASE HELP!
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Romeo Savant.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #2587 by David Boyle
Hello Romeo,
We sent you an e-mail on Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:58 AM
The content was

"
We do not think your issue is coming from our plug-in.
But if you like, we are available to investigate on your pre-production web site, for free just to be sure.
If you agree you should send us the Admin credentials and also the excel worksheet you used and the name of the calculator where you experimented for the issue.
We are more confident that the cause could depend on your configuration maybe because our documentation is not so clear.
"

Then if you do not like this kind of support, give us an alternative or ask for the full money refund at the link of altoswebsolutions.com/refund-policy

Thank you for your understanding
David
at2080

More
4 weeks 4 hours ago #2585 by Romeo Savant
Romeo Savant created the topic: Overwrite Shipping Classes
I need help with being able to overwrite the shipping class from the excel sheet I'm using for my custom calculators. We can already overwrite the quantity, weight, length, height, width from the calculator settings. And we can set the SKU data when editing the Mapping of the calculator.. But we also need to overwrite the Shipping Class too so that we can designate a cell in the excel sheet as the correct shipping class for the product. Please we need this ASAP!

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €