Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Check if price is 0

More
3 days 12 hours ago #2601 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Check if price is 0
Hello Ricardo,
The first suggestion for you is to save your worksheet in *.XLS format instead of *.XLSX.
If it works fine also in the XLS Worksheet, then please contact us using our web form altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us and we will ask for some credentials to have a look inside your staging environment.
David
at2098

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 12 hours ago #2600 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Check if price is 0
Hello Ricardo,
The first suggestion for you is to save your worksheet in *.XLS format instead of *.XLSX.
If it works fine also in the XLS Worksheet, then please contact us using our web form altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us and we will ask for some credentials to have a look inside your staging environment.
David
at2098

More
1 week 3 days ago #2596 by Ricardo Verboom
Ricardo Verboom created the topic: Check if price is 0
Dear developers,

I use a couple of spreadsheets, with a lot of data.
Some fields are empty, so when a users adds the width and height it shows $0 when the measurements (VLOOKUP) hits an empty field.

Now i'm trying to solve this, because when a user hits an empty field i would like to show an error message. I know that i can add error handling to the fields section of the plugin, but this doesn't work for us. I'm searching for a global solution.

I found this example: altoswebsolutions.com/blog/how-to-check-...ce-add-to-cart-price

But i don't get it to work.

Can you guys have look on this example to see if it is still compatible with the newest version of woocommerce?

With kind regards,

Ricardo

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €