Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Index out of Bounce Exception on excel file with one sheet

More
1 week 5 days ago #2637 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Index out of Bounce Exception on excel file with one sheet
Hello Veronika,

What is the WPC version you are using?

Please send us also your test website credentials with subject AT1670 here:

altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Kind Regards,
AT1670

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #2636 by Veronika Zinsser
Veronika Zinsser replied the topic: Index out of Bounce Exception on excel file with one sheet
I got this stack trace per email:

Uncaught PHPExcel_Exception: You tried to set a sheet active by the out of bounds index: 1. The actual number of sheets is 1. in /mnt/web008/d0/20/5956520/htdocs/shop1/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel.php:688
Stack trace:
#0 /mnt/web008/d0/20/5956520/htdocs/shop1/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/Controller/CalculatorController.php(197): PHPExcel->setActiveSheetIndex('1')
#1 /mnt/web008/d0/20/5956520/htdocs/shop1/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awsframework/Helper/FrameworkHelper.php(153): AWSPriceCalculator\Controller\CalculatorController->loaderMappingAction()
#2 /mnt/web008/d0/20/5956520/htdocs/shop1/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php(1272): WSF\Helper\FrameworkHelper->execute('awspricecalcula...', true, '\\AWSPriceCalcul...')
#3 /mnt/web008/d0/20/5956520/htdocs/shop1/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): AWSPriceCalculator->submenu_ca

More
1 week 6 days ago #2635 by Veronika Zinsser
Veronika Zinsser created the topic: Index out of Bounce Exception on excel file with one sheet
Hi there!
Recently, I encountered a problem when updating my excel files: WPC would only take the SECOND sheet of my excel file, no matter which sheet I chose on the drop down menu. I then tried to upload a file with only one sheet - and it threw an index out of bounce on my homepage :(
I fixed the problem by uploading a file with the first sheet empty and the second sheet with the content I need - but obviously it's not the best solution.
I hope, you can fix it!
Thank you and greetings!
Veronika

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €