Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

How to overwrite quantity field: options not found

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #2698 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: How to overwrite quantity field: options not found
Hello Suzanne Zuurman,

Some features are only available for Excel engine. So to solve the problem you should convert your formula into an Excel file and upload in WPC.

This is because with Excel you can use multiple formulas.

Kind Regards,
AT1717

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #2688 by Suzanne Zuurman
Suzanne Zuurman created the topic: How to overwrite quantity field: options not found
I purchased pro today so I could overwrite the quantity field as described here; altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...write-quantity-field
However I can't find the options described at point 6 anywhere.
Then a little bit more down at point 2, it mentions Edit mapping with a picture. If I click Edit in my calculator, it only shows Conditional Logic and Export ZIP Calculator, the other two options are not present.
I did properly upload the pro file, which is evident to me because I can access the PHP Regex.

I need to overwrite the quantity because I have a couple of costs that should only apply once, which I can manage by adding them after the amount in the formula.
This is my Formula, though quantity hasn't been added yet.
$aws_price_calc_4*(($aws_price_calc_2*$aws_price_calc_3)/10000)+($aws_price_calc_1-0.01)+$aws_price_calc_5

How can I overwrite the quantity with the missing options?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €