Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

Why WooPrice use the label instead short label on the front end?

More
1 week 2 days ago #2719 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Why WooPrice use the label instead short label on the front end?
Hello matthieuh,

I've sent you an email with details how to install the new version.

About the other problem, WooPrice Calculator should be compatible with both, please check:

- That you already added the fields inside the PDF Invoice/Packing Slip template, for example instructions here: docs.wpovernight.com/woocommerce-pdf-inv...ying-a-custom-field/
- Options inside the WooPrice Calculator fields doesn't hide them inside cart, checkout or order.

Kind Regards,
AT1733

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2718 by matthieuh
matthieuh replied the topic: Why WooPrice use the label instead short label on the front end?
WP Hooks sounds Good. Go on with that. (Take care that our version is a special one: 2.4.16)
(new checkout labels would be definitely the best solution for future wopprice version).

Attached all the order wrkflow. Seem that Wooprice data do not go to PDF Invoice and packing sllip. Is there a way to get fields in Invoice and packing slip ?

Thanks,

More
1 week 5 days ago #2717 by matthieuh
matthieuh replied the topic: Why WooPrice use the label instead short label on the front end?
Hey Enrico!

Add a WP Filter to change the checkout label by the short label. Please, don't forget to add all the correct params to make it possible to add the filter returning the short label instead of the label.

Thanks!

More
1 week 5 days ago #2716 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Why WooPrice use the label instead short label on the front end?
Hello matthieuh,

Both "Label" and "Short Label" are used on front-end. Label is used in Product Page and Checkout. Instead Short Label is used in cart for every items.

This is because the cart layout is in general really tight and the field names can't be much long.

I think there are two solutions:

- We could add a PHP hook for you for free, to change the labels inside checkout
- We could develop a new field inside the form fields (Ex. Checkout Label), if you want more information about it please ask here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1733

More
1 week 6 days ago #2715 by matthieuh
matthieuh created the topic: Why WooPrice use the label instead short label on the front end?
Hello AWS team!

I have one question about the plugin. Actually we have two fields, the label, and short label and I think that the label is the place to put a technical title and short label a title to show at the front end. For example:
Label Field: FCO Tatame Basics ( Technical field title )
Short Label Field: Tatame Basics ( Without the FCO to show at the front end ).

Now, I have the label being shown at the checkout page with the label (technical title ) and I need to change it by the short label. Is there some way to customize only the checkout page at our child theme or something like that?

Thanks!

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €