Total : 24.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

× WooPrice Calculator PRO

How to exclude hidden fields from calculation (for scaled prices)?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2834 by Luuk Arends
Luuk Arends replied the topic: How to exclude hidden fields from calculation (for scaled prices)?
Hello David,

Thank you for your response 3 months later. We found another solution and the website has been set live, so the .demo link does not work.

Kind regards,
Luuk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2825 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: How to exclude hidden fields from calculation (for scaled prices)?
Hi Luuk
Unfortunately, the link you provided doesn't work.
Anyway, the first step is to have a look at your excel worksheet.
After that, we can analyze which kind of support we can offer to you
David
at1794

More
5 months 6 days ago #2765 by Luuk Arends
Luuk Arends created the topic: How to exclude hidden fields from calculation (for scaled prices)?
Dear AWS team and community,

For a client I have to calculate their cargo prices. They are working with scaled prices for their products (called: ladingdragers). The setup can be viewed here: greenlines.demo.mindyourweb.info/transportopdracht/

If 1 or 2 products (ladingdragers) are selected, I have to calculate with the value of 1000. But if 3 products (ladingdragers) are selected, I only need to calculate with the value 750. For 4 products (ladingdragers) I only need to calculate with 600, and so forth. Sadly it is not possible to give label 1 the value of 1000 because I also need the value 1 itself (as a quantity).

I thought I found the solution by making all the possible combinations into hidden fields with conditional logic (because the customer are not allowed see these values). But the problem is that all the hidden fields are automatically used for calculating the price. I only want them to be used when the conditions are met.

I hope I could make my problem clear and I would be very grateful with some help / directions to solve this matter.

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

Luuk

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Cart

Total : 24.00 €