Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[CLOSED] Interested in Pro version

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #884 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED] Interested in Pro version
Hi Peter
Before buying you can try on demo area.
After buying we will support you on Excel expertise and any other help you need for 1 hour free.
In this time is possible to include also a call/video conference. But I guess is not necessary for your issue.
At the end if you are not satisfied we will return money back to you within first month.
With your subscription you are able to download unlimited new plug-in versions for an entire year.
Anyway you can use the plug-in for lifetime.

About Excel problem it seems to me that could be solved easily with the Excel worksheet (PRO version only).
Thank you David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
10 months 3 weeks ago #877 by Anonymous
Anonymous created the topic: [CLOSED] Interested in Pro version
Hello there Woo Price Calculator Squad, I ran into a confuseness. First of all I'm probably interested into Pro version of plug-in, but firstly I have to try if the functions will work. Is there any bundle/bulk with discount if I will take it for 3 or more years, instead of 1 year?

To the problem: I downloaded your free plug-in to test it out. I'm trying to make for myself an e-shop with jewelry, where customers will be able to put informations about thickness of ring from 1 mm to 20 mm, write down number from 41 to 80 (size), where one size number means +4Euros. If he decide to pick 41 it's 4 extra euros to one stable price of product. If he decide to choose size 43 it's 12 extra euros to the price. How can I do this? I am so confused about this calculator, I'm not an IT expert to play with math. Can you please help me to achieve my goal?

Best Regards, Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €