Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[CLOSED] Compatibility / hook support

More
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #988 by david
david replied the topic: [CLOSED] Compatibility / hook support
Hi Shamsheer,

Could you provide the name and the link of this product designer so we can make some tests and find a way to solve this issue?

if you have the zip file of the product designer plugin you can send it to "hello@altoswebsolutions.com"

Kind Regards,
David
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by david.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shamsheer Bali
  • Shamsheer Bali's Avatar Topic Author
8 months 3 weeks ago #987 by Shamsheer Bali
Shamsheer Bali created the topic: [CLOSED] Compatibility / hook support
Hi, I am having some trouble regarding this plugin, I need to use your plugin since it fits perfectly with my requirements, and was going to buy the premium version (need to use the excel calculator). but i ran into a trouble - I have another plugin which basically is a product designer, but they have there own function for add to cart, I was trying to replace their function with the default, but failed to do so, Is there a hook or shortcode that your plugin provides which i can use to replace their function?? Let me know if something is possible or if you need any further information.

Just looking for a basic idea before i buy, because will need to make the two work together. any guidance appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €