Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[CLOSED] Complicated conditional pricing

• DW
  • DW's Avatar Topic Author
8 months 3 weeks ago #1069 by DW
DW replied the topic: [CLOSED] Complicated conditional pricing
Fantastic, thank you! That's very good news! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ennie
8 months 3 weeks ago #1065 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED] Complicated conditional pricing
Hello,
Yes the plugin can do that and more complicated stuff. To Keep things tight we recommend using an excel spreadsheet. For more information you can visit our site and documentation : altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/start . If you buy our product you will profit of our support as well.
Best regards!
Ennie
AT89

• Ennie
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #1052 by Ennie
Ennie replied the topic: [CLOSED] Complicated conditional pricing
Hello,
We are working on it, tomorrow we will contact you for your solution.

Best regards
Ennie
AT89
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by Ennie.

• DW
  • DW's Avatar Topic Author
8 months 3 weeks ago #1050 by DW
DW created the topic: [CLOSED] Complicated conditional pricing
Hello,

Pre-sales question, if I may!

I'm building a website which will be selling made-to-measure blinds, and the pricing calculations will be considerably more complicated than anything I've ever worked on before. I've done some research and your plugin looks great but before I buy it, I need to know it's up to the job!

Can you please tell me if your plugin would be able to handle pricing conditions such as the following?

If the slat width is 50cm and the window width is between 30 and 40cm and the window height is up to 120cm, the price to be charged is £25
If the slat width is 35cm and the window width is between 30 and 40cm and the window height is up to 120cm, the price to be charged is £23
If the slat width is 50cm and the window width is between 40 and 50cm and the window height is between 120 and 180cm, the price to be charged is £38
If the slat width is 35cm and the window width is between 40 and 50cm and the window height is between 120 and 180cm, the price to be charged is £35

...and so on

The customer can select the slat width from a drop-down box on the product display, and will enter the exact width and length measurements using number input fields. These fields are going to be created using a combination of WooCommerce standard product variations and the plugin WC Fields Factory.

There will be several different product groups using this type of pricing calculation, so I'd need a way to differentiate between them in the back end. So, in the examples above, the first one could maybe have extra conditions, such as "If the product code is ABC or DEF or GHI, and if the slat width is 50cm and the window width is 30-40cm and the height is <120cm" and so on. "Product code" will be one of a few back-end-only custom fields used for admin purposes only (i.e. not shown on product pages).

There will be other products that don't include slat width (e.g. roller blinds) - so these would form separate "groups" of products, each requiring its own set of calculations based on whichever conditions are relevant to them.

So - can this be done? If so, how would I get it to work once I've bought the plugin? Can I enter the info straight into the plugin UI or would a spreadsheet upload make more sense?

Thanks in advance!

DW

Moderators: davidEnnie
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €