Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[CLOSED] Buying WooPrice Calculator Pro edition

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1214 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: [CLOSED] Buying WooPrice Calculator Pro edition
Hi,

#1 You can leave it blank for the moment or type localhost.
#2 Support is available for testing environments too.
#3 The 12 months is the time you'll profit of our support and the updates the plug-in will have. But you can use the plug-in after the first year as you do before.
#4 To be able to use all the functionality of WooPriceCalculator you must upgrade to our PRO version. The free version have limits as the one you specified in the request.

After upgrading to our PRO version you will profit 30 days money-back guarantee as well.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT179

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michael
  • Michael's Avatar Topic Author
7 months 3 weeks ago #1211 by Michael
Michael created the topic: [CLOSED] Buying WooPrice Calculator Pro edition
I am a web developer planning to use your plugin pro version in a new woocommerce project. Some questions

#1 Currently there is no domain available. Only a local environment I use for development and for presentation. In the order form, what Url should I enter or leave it blank?

#2 Is support available for testing enviorments? Remote access / vpn or similar?

#3 The line item on the order page is labeled as 'WooPrice Calculator PRO 12 MONTHS'. Does this include the pro plugin itself plus 12 months of support?

#4 Is it possilbe to translate the admin area?
BTW: Most of your links in the F.A.Q do not work, example woopricecalculator.com/documentation#translation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €