Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[SOLVED]How output the product's price which decreases based on increased volume

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1240 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [SOLVED]How output the product's price which decreases based on increased volume
Hi Kyle,

Yes it's possible using Excel formulas (Pro version), but not using the Free version of the plugin.

Using the Pro version you can upload an Excel file directly to our plugin and show price based on that formula.

From what you said, it's pretty easy make an Excel formula using "IF" statement to do what you wrote.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT187

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kyle Torrington
  • Kyle Torrington's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 3 weeks ago #1232 by Kyle Torrington
Kyle Torrington created the topic: [SOLVED]How output the product's price which decreases based on increased volume
Hi there,

I am creating a volume calculation which will output a price.

My question is, am I able to devise a formula where the price of the product decreases based on increased volume?

For example, I would like to say that, should the answer to my formula be less than 10000 (litres), then multiply that by 0.65 to arrive at the price of my product. Should, however, the answer to my formula be more than 10000 (litres), then, I would like that answer to rather be multiplied by 0.55 (as opposed to 0,65).

Would the above conditional logic be possible with your Woo Price calculator?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €