Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[CLOSED]Calculating variable dimensions of garagedoor

More
9 months 1 week ago #1262 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: [CLOSED]Calculating variable dimensions of garagedoor
Hi Ronald,

Reading what you wrote I think there is no problem with our plugin, and I think this plugin does it exactly.

If you already have an Excel file please send it to " altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us " adding the URL of this page in your email.

I will upload your Excel file in our of demo websites so you can see it working.

Yes we also provide custom work if new features are requested but If you buy the Pro version www.altoswebsolutions.com/cms-plugins/woopricecalculator we provide support on plugin ploblems (For example bugs, configuration problems)

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT202

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ronald
  • Ronald's Avatar Topic Author
9 months 1 week ago #1257 by Ronald
Ronald created the topic: [CLOSED]Calculating variable dimensions of garagedoor
Hi,

I would like to know if I can use this plugin for the purpose of my website: selling custom garagedoors.
The potential buyer should be able to enter a custom width in the input field. Depending on the width the buyer entered, there will be different prices depending on the height he will be entering. Can this be done? I can give the actual screenshot from the excel file to show, but adding images doesn't seem to work her.
Here are the examples

Row 1:
When height is between 2000 mm and 2124 mm and the width is between 2250 and 2499 mm, then the price is € 726
When height is between 2125 mm and 2249 mm and the width is between 2250 and 2499 mm, then the price is € 743
When height is between 2250 mm and 2349 mm and the width is between 2250 and 2499 mm, then the price is € 743
….

Row 2:
When height is between 2000 mm and 2124 mm and the width is between 2500 and 2749 mm, then the price is € 751
When height is between 2125 mm and 2249 mm and the width is between 2500 and 2749 mm, then the price is € 774
When height is between 2250 mm and 2349 mm and the width is between 2500 and 2749 mm, then the price is € 794

Thanks for the help. Do you also offer custom work (I am willing to pay for making this work).
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €