Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

[CLOSED]Pricing in an array

More
9 months 22 hours ago #1283 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: [CLOSED]Pricing in an array
Hi,

yes our plug-in can do that type of calculation, upgrading to PRO you will have the ability to create calculation from excel file as well.
Regarding the second topic for the moment we don't have the information about the compatibility with the specified plug-in, but i wanted to remember that you will have 30 days to try our product after upgrading.
You can than check if everything works , if not we will refund you.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT216

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eric
  • Eric's Avatar Topic Author
9 months 1 day ago #1278 by Eric
Eric created the topic: [CLOSED]Pricing in an array
Hi,

I have a pre-sale question for you.

I sell custom prints (photos/canvas). Customer will input the length and width size with up yo 3 decimals. I need to be able to make my price per square inch go down as the size of the print goes up. EXAMPLE - At 80 square inches the price is X per square inch, at 160 inches the price goes down to Y, etc. I need about 20 levels of pricing.

Also, I offer discounts at certain quantities. 1 print is this price, 5 prints are discounted a %, 10 prints are discounted another %, etc. I will have 4 or more discount levels.

Can your plugin do this?

One more thing is my customer will be uploading an image to the product for me to print. So, the plugin would need to work with other plugins that do that. In particular this plugin: codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-upload-files/11442983

Thank you for your time! I will be purchasing the Pro version if this will do what I need it to.

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €