Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1356 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
Hi Ruslan,

I found the problem. I saw you set the price cell in the demo website, perfect! but after that I saw an other problem.

List Fields has two values:

Label: It's the displayed label for your visitors
Value: It's the value it will be set in your Excel file.

So to make it works you need to set for example "1+0" as value, as in your Excel file. Label can be anything.

I made a video for you: altoswebsolutions.com/video/Ruslan.mp4

Now the calculator it's working ok.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT239

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ruslan
  • Ruslan's Avatar Topic Author
6 months 2 weeks ago #1355 by Ruslan
Ruslan replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
Hi Enrico! The unit price is the cell where the formula stands. Above it is written Vlookup+Match. For the test, I prescribed another formula, it displays the price per unit of goods above it is written Index+Match.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1352 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
HI Ruslan,

I checked your Excel file and your calculator on the demo platform.

The problem is that you don't set any price field and I don't see any price field in your Excel file (This is also strange because the plugin should let you see a message if you don't do it).

What would be the price cell in your Excel file?

If you don't need it, I will suggest you another option to make it works.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT239

• Ruslan
6 months 2 weeks ago #1350 by Ruslan
Ruslan replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
David, thank you for responding. I was e-mailed in my file.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1348 by david
david replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
Hi Rusian,
Thank you for waking us up!
I'm anticipating to you that in next days will we offer a H24 online chat for first line support... Because we like customers!

Forgetting jokes, if you don't mind, please send to us your Excel Worksheet as attachment directly to altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us . This will help us to give to you our free support.
Sorry again for the inconvenience
David
at239

• Ruslan
6 months 2 weeks ago #1347 by Ruslan
Guys, I don't understand, you don't need clients? Sent a question a few days ago. Does your calculator understand the Cyrillic formulas? I sent you a file to check. Can you answer me about that?

• Ruslan
6 months 3 weeks ago #1344 by Ruslan
I tried the demo site, here is my Excel file in it everything works. The site does not work. In the file 2 variants of formulas. Look please.
filecloud.me/vfyg4ij3drov.html

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1342 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
Hi,

we have an online development demo platform where you can check and use our product : altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/wordpress as well as the real world applications showed here: altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cases .
As i mentioned previously upgrading to our PRO version will be given to you the opportunity to take advantage of our free technical support and of course 30 days money-back guaranty.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT239

• Ruslan
6 months 3 weeks ago #1337 by Ruslan
Thanks for the reply. And where can I see an example of this calculator?

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1331 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
Hi,

yes of course you can achieve that with our plug-in. The free version is a limited edition, to be able to create complex calculations derived form excel files too, you should upgrade to our PRO version.
Than you will profit our free support and 30 days money-back guaranty.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT239

• Ruslan
6 months 3 weeks ago #1323 by Ruslan
Ruslan created the topic: the calculation of Chen print business cards depending on the number
Hi, you need to create a calculator that can calculate the cost of printing business cards depending on the circulation. Tried the demo version on the site, but I failed. Is it possible to do this using this calculator? But there is a condition, business cards have color 1+0, 1+1, 4+0, 4+1, 4+4.
Example price list:
from 50 PCs from 100 PCs from 300 PCs from 500 PCs from 1000 PCs
1+0 3 2,5 2,1 1,7 1,3
1+1 6 4,5 3,5 2,8 1,8
4+0 4 3,5 2,7 2 1,5
4+1 6,7 5 4 3,3 2,3
4+4 7 5,5 4,5 3,8 2,8

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €