Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Calculate price of product based on wall/room dimensions

More
8 months 4 days ago #1406 by Indrit
Indrit replied the topic: Calculate price of product based on wall/room dimensions
Hi,
yes it is possible to do as you requested.
First step you create Height and Width fields on the calculator as Numeric Input fields.
Second step you create the excel file to apply the Height, Width and Height*Width the formula for the price.
Third step you import the excel file and apply the Height field of the calculator to the Height cell of the xls file. The Width field to the Width cell. The default price field to the Height*Weigth cell of the xls.
I have uploaded a picture of the steps you can follow.(Steps.jpg)
You can also check the documentation on our website for more information:
altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/8-conditional-logic
altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/7-cr...spreadsheet-file-pro
Or visit our blog:
altoswebsolutions.com/blog/wooprice-calc...nd-number-formatting
If you need more help let me know.

Kind Regards,
Indrit
AT294
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Filipe
  • Filipe's Avatar Topic Author
8 months 5 days ago #1404 by Filipe
Filipe created the topic: Calculate price of product based on wall/room dimensions
Hi.
I want to sell customized wallpaper on my website and I´m looking for a plugin to add that kind of functionality.
Can you tell me if I can configure your plugin so customers can enter the length and height of their walls, and have the price calculated in sq. m?
I don´t want to display or calculate the number of rolls needed (this will be done in production).
I want costumers to see just the price they have to pay for a specific area.
Thanks in advanced

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €