Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Order amount and calculation field

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #1477 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Order amount and calculation field
Hi,

At the moment this is not possible to do this in an ordinary way, but this is possibile by using jQuery/CSS:

First you need to hide the WooCommerce quantity field using jQuery or CSS,
Then using jQuery you can set at every change of the WPC Quantity Field "WooCommerce Field = WPC Quantity Field", so that the Stock Management will work anyway.

If you bought the plugin, you can send your WP-admin and FTP credentials to " altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us ", included the link of this thread and I will add the code for free to make it works for one Quantity Field you can use in all of your products (I mean you have to set the same Quantity Field created to all the products you want the stock management to work).

Anyway further support about this piece of code will be a quotation.

If you want a more dynamic solution, I can make a quotation for you (Also in this case you need to buy the plugin as it will be a separated quotation).

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT366

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Order amount and calculation field
  • Order amount and calculation field's Avatar Topic Author
7 months 20 hours ago #1476 by Order amount and calculation field
Order amount and calculation field created the topic: Order amount and calculation field
Before i purchase the pro version I like to know if this is possible. (see pdf as 1 page illustration)

I want to sell training for people and the possibility to order hotel rooms
for 1 person you order 1 hotelroom
for 2 persons you order 1 or 2 hotelrooms
for 3 persons you order 2 or3 hotelrooms

see pdf file

Explanation PDF

So it don't look that difficult and I can manage to do this with 2 calculation fields but then the stock will not work properly

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €