Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"

More
3 months 1 week ago #1729 by jay
jay replied the topic: The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"
tks for your help anyway. have a nice day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1728 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"
Dear Jay,

Sometimes plugins are not compatible with each other.

If you buy the Pro version of the plugin I can develop the upload image for you on WPC, I mean adding the upload type to our plugin.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT657

More
3 months 1 week ago #1727 by jay
jay replied the topic: The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"
maybe the WPC can do the upload image filed type?? if so, that will be great for me. but I didn't find the guide to do "the upload image filed type" in WPC.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1726 by jay
Enrico, tks for the reply.
yes, I have done a couple of field types in my product page, such as size, price etc by WPC. not only upload an image I need.
actually, this is not a point I am asking for. the issue as I described in the topic.
the upload function is the error between WPC and another plugin.
I wish you can help me a clue to figure out... why...

latest note:
the error "Specified file failed upload test" shows up the product page, but i found the image did upload in the upload folder and added the image with the product in the cart page as well.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1725 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"
Dear Jay,

Do you need more field types other then the upload image?

I mean, is the upload image the only one you need that is included in Product Add-ons but not in WPC?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT657

More
3 months 1 week ago #1724 by jay
jay created the topic: The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"
Hello, support team:
I am using a downloaded the free version.
I have an issue with the upload image by Woo Price Calculator plugin.
The issue error which is "Specified file failed upload test"
Why is the issue happen? Because I need to get an "upload button" which function to allow my customers to upload an image on my product page. I don't find the similar function to use by your amazing plugin :(((therefore, I am found a plugin name is "Product Add-Ons" Developed by WooCommerce. this is the links: woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/ , you can check if you necessary.

Why am I post you this issue?
Here is my tested that I am creating a new product page without "Woo Price Calculator" the formula function. upload image is succeeded without an error.

can you please help me out with this issue?

note:
I checked the logs, which shows me ".............request: "GET /wp-login.php HTTP/1.1",.............."
I have been changed from the wp-login.php to somename.php.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €