Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Linking [# of Students] input variable to WooCommerce Inventory

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1739 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Linking [# of Students] input variable to WooCommerce Inventory
Dear Edwin,

Please if you have problems, don't worry: after you bought the plugin, made the calculator, send us an email using the form here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

This operation is included in the plugin cost (support).

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT669

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1738 by Edwin Meyers
Edwin Meyers replied the topic: Linking [# of Students] input variable to WooCommerce Inventory
Great news! Thank you for the prompt reply.

Yes, 2), 3), and 4) are also input fields.

I will buy the plugin then and I will let you know if I have trouble connecting the "# of Students" with WooCommerce inventory.

Thank you

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1737 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Linking [# of Students] input variable to WooCommerce Inventory
Dear Edwin,

I think that if the only "quantity" is the N° of students, then you could link WPC with the quantity field of WooCommerce and use that for the WooCommerce inventory.

This is possible if the "quantity" field of WooCommerce is hidden and when the field "N° of Students" is changed, also the "quantity" field of WooCommerce will be changed.

Could I ask you if 2), 3), 4) are also input fields for your visitors?

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT669

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1734 by Edwin Meyers
Edwin Meyers created the topic: Linking [# of Students] input variable to WooCommerce Inventory
My 4 Planned Pricing Attributes:
1) # of Students
2) # of weeks of classes ($/week goes down when this goes up)
3) # of hours of classes / week
4) Transportation option (discounts applicable for groups of students)

My question for you, you kind engineer
Is it possible to link my inventory in WooCommerce to input provided by student in Attribute #1? We only have the ability to tend to 5 students per class cycle, so inventory must be linked to Attribute inputs given in #1 for purchase orders.

Thank you very much!

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €