Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Text formula (CONCAT for example) without prices?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1782 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Text formula (CONCAT for example) without prices?
Hello

1. ok
2. Yes, unfortunately that's our actually solution. But you can ask a quotation for that functionality if you really need it.
3. ok
4. ah okay, if you want to create a calculator as shown in the video, the answer is yes.

Let us know if you have more questions

Best Regards
Paul
AT725

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1781 by Vladimir
Vladimir replied the topic: Text formula (CONCAT for example) without prices?
1. Is good
2. Is hard for supporting product range. Conditional matrix is maximum easy for configure support and debug. But no is no.
3. Ok.
4. AWS video
because need hardware as product.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1777 by Paul
Paul replied the topic: Text formula (CONCAT for example) without prices?
Hello
  1. Yes, It's possible using the output fields and mapping them to the string, located in a cell excel.
  2. The solution could be creating duplicates of the same field but with different values. So you just have to configure the conditional logic to show you the one you want depending on the values of other fields.
  3. Actually No, But you can ask a quotation for that integration. Write us to altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us to ask a quotation.
  4. I'm not sure if I understood well your question. Could you tell more about your goal?

Best Regards
Paul
AT725

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1776 by Vladimir
Vladimir created the topic: Text formula (CONCAT for example) without prices?
Hello AWS team!
Your product is similar to something I worked with before (spreadsheetconverter). But integration with the WC seems to me very promising!
1. Is it possible to calculate text strings in your product and add them without a price to the cart?
For example:
A cart without prices to send requests for configurable products like this (exlink.internezzo.de)? I need generate Name and SKU for add do cart.
2. Conditional logic not only for field and for field values? I need to hide the specific values of the fields depending on the values of other fields. (For such things, the dependency matrix is very convenient)
3. Is there ready integration with Visual Composer / DIVI / Elementor or planed?
4. WooPrice Calculator field types can be another product in WC (or custom post / field)?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €