Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

IF Else Fomula

More
5 months 1 week ago #1826 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: IF Else Fomula
Hi Steven,

the price of the PRO version is standard and it includes support up to 3 websites.
So If you purchase it now , you can use it for just the one site you have and than if later you will need for other sites you can use it too(up to 3 sites).

Best regards,
Naidi
AT740

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1824 by Steven Smith
Steven Smith replied the topic: IF Else Fomula
Hi

Thank for your message sorry for not get back to you , i wonder about pro as you mention "up to 3 websites " at the moment i dont need it, i just need it just one website, as it would be waste for just 3 websites, it's possible can i get it for just one website?

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1797 by Naidi
Hi Steven,

I wanted to add that the PRO version has the policy of 30 days money-back guarantee.
Anyway let me know if you have more questions. If you go PRO you will profit our free support , so you can write us for any problem that you might have.

Best regards,
Naidi Shuli
AT740

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1795 by Steven Smith
Steven Smith replied the topic: IF Else Fomula
Hi

Thank for your email, Now i understand, that reason i am using free version as i didnt want buy it first place if it wont work or waste money. so i will upgrade it to pro version.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1793 by Naidi
Hi Steven,

you are currently using the free version, that is capable of only simple calculations.
To be able to use IF formula or even more complicated one, you must use excel files.
This is something you can achieve only with the PRO version.
Here is a link of some related real world cases, where you can see some examples how it work: altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cases .
If you buy the PRO version you will profit of our free support as well.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best regards,
Naidi Shuli
AT740

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1792 by Steven Smith
Steven Smith created the topic: IF Else Fomula
Hi

As i am new here, I am trying to get working on length price so I am looking for if else statement but i cannot find it on the document or forum,

here is sample

<1000mm
€465.00

<1500mm
€550.00

<2000mm
€640.00

I'm trying to get it working as i could not able to working if i type under 1000mm like '757' and the price appear 465 euro, if i type over 1000m then the price appear 550

I have wrote down code but all failed
this is one example that i failed

=IF($aws_price_calc_1<1000,"465",IF($aws_price_calc_1<1500,"550"))

Any Advice would be great

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €