Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

change template cart and checkout and some text

More
1 week 6 days ago #1852 by Naidi
Naidi replied the topic: change template cart and checkout and some text
Hi Rien,

you can find all the information you need one the links in our documentations:
altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/using-themes
altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/translations

Best regards,
Naidi
AT734

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #1851 by RG
RG replied the topic: change template cart and checkout and some text
Hi Naidi,

But can you tell me how I can overwrite the item.php from wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/View/checkout in my template file?
Where can I put the user translations? The one the plugin will use in $this->wsf->userTrans('Yes');

Best regards,

Rien

More
1 month 3 days ago #1839 by Naidi
Hi Rien,

about the problem with editing php files when the plugin is activated we are in the way of solving it.

You can handle the check and unchecked status of your checkbox in you excel file.
Or if you want to change the value of another field in base of a checkbox, you can use conditional logic.
For example , you can create 2 other input fields that are identical but that holds different initial default values.
And set in the conditional logic to hide or show one another in base of the checkbox if it is checked or unchecked.
Link for conditional logic : altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...or/conditional-logic

I want to add that for future informations please login into our website with the mail you made the purchase. And send a mail to our support at : altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Best regards,
Naidi
AT734

More
1 month 3 days ago #1837 by RG
Hey Naidi,

Can you explain "when checked and another when unchecked you can handle this type of situation in many ways" what will be a good way to do this?
Can you give an example of making those custom changes in the theme? I can find some documentation how I can override the product configuration but I can't find an example of overriding this in the cart of checkout. Maybe there is a global way to override the files in the template folder? I'm pretty sure I can fix it in the core files but then I will lose the update functionality.

Best regards,

RG

More
1 month 4 days ago #1831 by Naidi
Hi Rien,

yes you can change it without loosing the update possibility if you handle it in you theme functionality.
During the creation of an input filed of type text, you can set the text that appears to the user as well as the input field value.
About the options to have different vale text when checked and another when unchecked you can handle this type of situation in many ways.
Anyway we will take a note for future developments.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT734

More
1 month 4 days ago #1830 by Naidi
Hi Rien,

as you said these are those type of custom changes that you would better handle in your custom theme, including changing the edit button text.

Best regards.
Naidi
AT734

More
1 month 5 days ago #1829 by RG
It would be also better to have a default value and an empty value. In most cases these will be different. Can I change this without loosing the update possibility?
Where can I change the checkbox value text? Can I translate the yes and no? It would be better to have an option like the checked value text and unchecked value text

Best regards,
RG

More
1 month 5 days ago #1828 by RG
Hey Naidi,

Do you mean changing the css in the theme. That would be a possibility but I would prefer changing the html output. The html output from the order confirmation is more like I would like to have it.
See attachment.

If I change the edit text then I would loose the ability to do any future updates of the plugin?

Best regards,
RG
Attachments:

More
1 month 5 days ago #1827 by Naidi
Hi Rien,

changing the template to change the style would be better to do it from your theme or creating a child theme.

You can add e default value to the field, in your WPC admin page at the backend, when creating a new field there is the options you can set.
I want to add that if you want to create custom templates in the product page here is a link in our documentation : altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/using-themes .

If you want to change the edit text in the cart page just change the content inside the file : wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/View/cart/edit-button.php.

Best regards,
Naidi
AT734

More
1 month 5 days ago #1825 by RG
RG created the topic: change template cart and checkout and some text
Hey,

How can I change the template file from the checkout and the cart?

How can I change the not set text when I don't set a value in a text field.
How can I change the edit text from the cart?

Best regards,

RG

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €