Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2233 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides
Dear Brandon,

In general our support doesn't include to make compatible WooPrice Calculator with an other plugin. That's because there are a lot of plugins out there, and it would be impossibile to make compatible one plugin with all the other plugins.

Also because sometimes isn't clear which plugin should be fixed, if WooPrice Calculator or the other vendor plugin.

Please if you are interested in a quotation send us your request here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1307

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2230 by david
david replied the topic: Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides
Please use the same credential you used during your checkout process.
In this way, the system recognizes you and allow you to see what you write.
As an alternative, use the contact form at the link altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us .

Use the same mailbox you used during your checkout process to allow the system to recognize you.
Thank you
David
at1307

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2229 by Brandon
Brandon replied the topic: Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides
I'm using the pro version. The forum tool is horrible! I don't know if my messages are getting sent..

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2228 by Brandon
Brandon replied the topic: Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides
I'm using the pro version

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2227 by Brandon
I'm using the pro version..

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2226 by Brandon
Pro Version

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2225 by david
david replied the topic: Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides
are you using the free or the PRO version?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2224 by Brandon
Brandon created the topic: Calculator and Product Options not working together - Calculator overrides
I have both the AWS Calculator Running and a Product Options plugin working together. They both calculate a price, but the only price that shows up when adding to the cart is the aws price calculator. How do I get both the aws calculator and product options to calculate together and then add the total price into the cart?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €