Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Total calculation problem, incompatibility with "WooCommerce Prices By User Role

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #2582 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Total calculation problem, incompatibility with "WooCommerce Prices By User
Hello David,
As I wrote to you Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 2:12 AM
we need more details for the problem determination (discover if the problem is from your side or from our side)
Technically speaking: we need to replicate your issue.

If we cannot replicate by ourselves your issue, the last chance is to schedule a live chat meeting and you know that the live chat meeting is not free. It will cost you € 24.00 to be paid in advance.

Instead, for free, we could analyze your environment but you should provide us

• your staging website credentials
• the name of the calculator
• a link to download the video showing when this problem is coming up (use the wetransfer.com service or equivalent)

To send private info use the contact form at the link altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us
David
at2058

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2581 by David Perez
David Perez created the topic: Total calculation problem, incompatibility with "WooCommerce Prices By User
Hello !
Hope I'll get help.
Since the last Woocommerce / Wordpress updates, the total calculation is skewed in the basket for the product generated by "Wooprice calculator".
If there are 2 diferent "Wooprice calculator" articles, the total corresponds to the 1st article and not to the second. For example in the shopping cart:
Article 1: 2 x 10 € = 20 €
Article 2: 3 x 50 € = 30 €

As if the value of item 2 corresponded to 1 (here 10 € instead of 50 €)

If I deactivate the plugin "WooCommerce Prices By User Role" (by Festi-Team), the price is correct.
Previously it worked.

A solution ?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €