Total : 0.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Improvement requested by my clients

More
1 week 6 days ago #2625 by plantierj07
plantierj07 created the topic: Improvement requested by my clients
Hello
i use woo price calculator successfully and customers ask me for improvement. When they recommend the same items, they are forced to fill out the form again. Would it be possible to find the old items ordered in their order history in order to be able to recommend them in a few clicks without going through the form again? My clients do a lot of testing with the forms in order to know the prices I offer. Also, would it be possible for the plugin to remember the values entered in the form and which were not purchased, in order to be able to find them later to order them without having to enter everything again?
My site : fonteacireperdue.comfonteacireperdue.com
Thanks for your great plugin!

en francais:
Bonjour
j'utilise woo price calculator avec succès et les clients me demande une amélioration. Lorsqu'ils recommandent les mêmes articles, ils sont obligés de remplir le formulaire à nouveau. Serait il possible de retrouver les anciens articles commandés dans leur historique de commande afin de pouvoir les recommander en quelques clicks sans repasser par le formulaire ?
Mes clients font beaucoup de test avec les formulaires afin de connaitre les tarifs que je propose. Aussi, serait il possible que le plugin mémorise les valeurs saisies dans le formulaire et qui n'ont pas était achetées, afin de pouvoir les retrouver plus tard pour les commander sans avoir à tout saisir à nouveau ?
Mon site : fonteacireperdue.com
Merci pour votre super plugin !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €