Total : 24.00 €

Before contacting us, please make sure to check our F.A.Q

Please, login or register to our website in order to be able to post a presale question in the forum.

Hide calculator for guest users

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #2888 by david
david replied the topic: Hide calculator for guest users
Hi Kelsey Konrad
At the moment, using the real information we have, I can only give you a rough estimate: from € 210 to € 350.
In the event that the price exceeds € 300, the payment will be divided into payment tranches as we release the commissioned functions (sprints).

Our detailed procedure is as follows
1. You should book a prepaid live chat meeting for an estimated duration of about 15 minutes during which we will ask you for all the details we need.
2. After the live chat, we will send you a mandatory MS Office 365 document containing every technical detail, the detail of the delivery times etc. and the final price (eventually it will be divided divided in a few moments of delivery) within the limit foreseen in the approximate estimate including also the already prepaid live chat meeting.
3. You could review it until you approve it.
4. We will send you the invoice with the payment link.
5. As soon as we receive the payment, we will start working on our agreed commitment.
6. Upon delivery, you will have 7 days to confirm the acceptance test (it means that you have started using our solution).
7. Within 30 days from the delivery date, it will be necessary that you have thoroughly checked any function (stress test) and you will have the right to request a refund if our work has not complied with the agreed requirements document.

Let me know if I haven't been clear enough about each step of our personalization policy.
David
at1926

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #2886 by Kelsey Konrad
Kelsey Konrad replied the topic: Hide calculator for guest users
Sure. Please provide a price quote for this custom work.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #2871 by david
david replied the topic: Hide calculator for guest users
Hi Kelsey Konrad
Our PlugIN has no this function.
But we could implement it according to our support options that include turnkey and vertical solutions, and customization developments, too
let me know if you are interested to know more about it
David
at1926

More
1 month 5 hours ago #2868 by Kelsey Konrad
Kelsey Konrad created the topic: Hide calculator for guest users
I'd like to only display the calculator to logged in users. Is this possible? I have the pro version.

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Cart

Total : 24.00 €