4 months 1 week ago #2530 by Lasse Jensen
Lasse Jensen replied the topic: Questions and edits
Hello Enrico,

Question 1:
Okay. I will think about this.

Question 2:
I have send you a email with WP-admin credentials

Edit 1:
I don't want to hide the element. I just want the step price to appair instead of the total price.

Edit 2:
How much will it cost to make this work ?
I would like this request.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #2526 by Enrico
Enrico replied the topic: Questions and edits
Hello Lasse Jensen,

I have analyzed your questions one by one:

Question 1: I'm sorry but at the moment you need to create a new field. We could find another solution, developing a new software part for you to do this, if you are interested in a quotation contact us here: altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Question 2: Please send the test WP-admin credentials of you website here (Use as subject "AT1516"): altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Also specify the name of the field, the name of the calculator and a product link to test the problem.

Edit 1:
The most simple solution would be to hide the element using CSS ".awspc-step-fixed-box {display: none !important;}"

You can add this code here: altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-c...css-style-custom-css

Edit 2:
At the moment this is not possible inside the plugin. Of course you can use JavaScript/jQuery if you're able to. If you're interested in a quotation send us a request.

Kind Regards,
Enrico
AT1516

More
4 months 1 week ago #2524 by Lasse Jensen
Lasse Jensen created the topic: Questions and edits
Hello,

I am creating a webshop selling customized windows for houses.
I got about 75 products where I need to add a calculator with WPC Multiple Steps addon to calculate a price. To make it all work I got some questions and edits.

Question 1:
I have added about 10 fields. I have added a field with the type list and added some list items. For example I have added a field with the type list called “Frame color” with the list items red, blå, white and grey.
But the value of these list items are variable per product.
The value for the red color on product 1 could be 10 and on product 2 it could be 20. How do I handle that so I don’t need to create a new field with the same list items per product?

Question 2:
I have created two input fields for height and width and added WPC Multiple Steps addon. I have set a default value on each field to 40. But when I view the product the price is not being calculated automatically. I must manually enter 40 again on each field to make the calculation work. Isn’t that a bug?

Edit 1:
I like the WPC Multiple Steps addon. But I don’t want the total calculated price to appear in the awspc-step-total-price div. Only the selected field option price on each step. Is that possible to edit?

Edit 2:
On each step I would like to display the selected field option in the panel-title. How do I edit that ?

Thank you in advance.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Notice: Customizations are temporarily suspended

Cart

Total : 0.00 €