8.4 - Import Calculator - WPC
This feature was introduced starting from version: 2.2.0
You can import a calculator that you've previously downloaded with WooPrice Calculator (See Export Calculator).
"The Import of the Calculator" follow these rules:
- If a field with same settings exists, the calculator field will be mapped with the existing one, otherwise, a new field will be created and mapped to it.
- If a theme with same content exists, the calculator theme will be mapped with the existent one, otherwise a new theme will be created and mapped to it. The new theme name will be: “ThemeName_Date_Time.php”. Where “Date” and “Time” are the date and time of the current import respectively.
- A new calculator will always be created.
To import a calculator please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Calculator” tab
- Click on “Import Calculator” button
- Click on the “Browse” button to select the ZIP file you want to import.
- Click on “Import”
- The information page is shown when the import is finished. This page contains information about the fields created (or mapped) as well as themes created (or mapped).
- Click on “Edit Calculator” and select the products/product categories which you want to display in the imported calculator.