5 - Creating a Multistep Calculator
To create a Multi-Step Calculator follow these instructions:
- Create your WPC calculator by following the documentation here as a normal WPC calculator
- In your calculator you need to select all the fields you would like to use in the Step Calculator. You can always add more fields to your calculator by clicking on the Edit button from the list of calculators. If you want to create Icon Selection or Image Selection elements you need to create Radio Group elements.
From the list of calculators, click on the calculator dropdown and then click on Step Calculator:
Enable the Step Calculator by clicking on Enable from the list of Steps. To create a new step calculator click on Add new step. You need to type in these options:
- Title: The title of the step, this will be displayed in the front-end
- Step Order: The position of the step. It accepts only numbers.
- Input fields: Select all the fields you would like to display in the current step.
- Icon selection: If there are some fields you would like to transform in Icon Selection add them to the right.
- Image selection: If there are some fields you would like to trasnform in Image Selection add them to the right. All the selected items make a unique Image selection element with as many categories as the items you've selected. If you have selected multiple items the first element in the Radio Group is used as the main category image.
- Themes: You can create your custom theme for each step. For more information see “Custom Theme” chapter.