Last update 2020, August, 10th
- Substantive elements for the protection of privacy
- Personal data defined
- Personal Data gathered by AWS Inc.
- Protecting the privacy of minors
- Intended use of the data collected and purposes sought
- IP addresses
- Means of automation
- Purchase or event registration
- Required Disclosures
- Liable for data processing and sharing of personal information
- Links to other sites
Users are encouraged to carefully read the privacy policies that apply to the Web site www.altoswebsolutions.com so that they can be informed about the purposes and methods regarding the processing of personal data while browsing and buying on the web, and in any other manner, including the telephone.
Substantive elements for the protection of privacy
Practices on privacy protection adopted by AWS Inc. are conformed to the principles and standards currently in force concerning the processing of personal data. These principles include warnings on the use, on the intended use, access, integrity, security and future data communication, as well as its implementation of rules and supervision. Our activities are always carried out in compliance with privacy regulations.
Personal data defined
“Personal Data” means any information that may be used to identify an individual or entity, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home, business or other physical address or telephone number and an e-mail address or other contact information, whether at work, at home, or otherwise.
Personal Data gathered by AWS Inc.
AWS Inc. gathers and collects Personal Data about users in a number of ways, including but not limited to, information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions on the Website.
Protecting the privacy of minors
In compliance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) none of the Website, any web pages, forums or other forms of electronic communication are directed at children under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13 years of age, please do not provide any Personal Information in connection with your use of the Website.
Intended use of the data collected and purposes sought
To improve the level of service and better understand the needs and interests of users, AWS Inc. collects, exports, and uses personal data by giving adequate notice and, after obtaining the necessary consent of the user, comply with any requirements which may be provided by the declarative authority for the protection of privacy.
AWS Inc. also reserves itself the right to collect and process any data or information supplied voluntarily by the user, e.g. when registering for an event, subscribing to a newsletter, participating in online surveys, focus groups, forums, or when making a purchase.
- to inform about new products, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system upgrades, special offers and other information. Such communications may sometimes include information relating to products and services of other high-tech companies and AWS Inc. business partners that can add further value to AWS Inc. products already used by users;
- to modulate the information provided on products and services according to the specific interests of users. In this way, when they visit the site, the users will be led to information about products and services of potential interest. The client's e -mail will only be used within the limits prescribed by applicable legislation or, where appropriate after the release of express consent by the customer. The user can unsubscribe from these messages through a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button located at the bottom of every e-mail received;
- to create personal profile areas and view protected content within access areas after a login. AWS Inc. ensures that each customer has access to a reserved area protected by a password. In this area, the customer can view all the data about purchase orders executed and those in progress, and may also manage their personal data, any data bank, and those relating to the subscription of the newsletter. The customer is obliged to treat this privilege in a responsible manner and in compliance with the regulations of the access data, while not disclosing to third parties. AWS Inc. will not in any way be responsible for improper use or misuse of the password by the client;
- to conduct online sessions "Click to Chat" and "Click to Call";
- to train our staff in order be able to ensure and verify that the experience enjoyed by users has two types of quality, both in terms of the information provided and the level of interaction through chat sessions;
- to enable us to interact with the user providing all the information necessary for billing and delivery, as well as to evaluate the feedback provided on products and services, and provide assistance where necessary;
- to offer contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities on the site, marketing AWS Inc. or other affiliated sites. In such circumstances it is possible that personal data is collected in order to manage such campaigns;
- to conduct market surveys and questionnaires, and to propose the improvement of our products and services to our customers and end users. The submission of the questionnaires is voluntary;
- to support recruitment activities;
- to fulfill its contractual obligations;
- for the execution of purchase orders, for any complaints after purchase and to provide customers with the services available. This data is necessary for the management of purchase orders with trading partners (e.g. providers of logistics services, courier companies, banks, etc..). It is advisable to enter a correct delivery address and phone number when submitting a purchase order in order to allow AWS Inc. to perform a prompt and proper execution. A phone number is also necessary in order to allow AWS Inc. to contact the customer for any questions, or requests for clarification, and to allow AWS Inc. trading partners to give a prompt and proper execution to purchase orders of the same customer. The e-mail address is ultimately necessary for AWS Inc. to communicate to the customer the acknowledgement of the receipt of the purchase order and any other notices. The e-mail address is eventually used at the time of customer identification to enable you to access your account;
- to fulfill the requirements of the competent authorities in the case of legal/statutory prosecutions, always in full compliance with applicable laws.
As with any business, your Personal Data is also an asset of AWS Inc. and will become part of AWS Inc.'s normal business records. As such, AWS Inc. may also disclose your Personal Data to a third party if they decide to sell a line of business to that third party, so you can continue to receive service and information in connection with that line of business with as little disruption as possible. Similarly, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your Personal Data may be transferred to AWS Inc.'s successor or assign.
IP addresses are used for the diagnosis of malfunctions, to administer our Web site and to gather demographic information. The IP addresses or other data, such as information about the user entered and shared on the site www.altoswebsolutions.com or provided in other circumstances such as a code of a campaign, can also be used to determine which pages of our site are popular and which are the interests of a particular user, in order to provide information about products and services that meet your preferences. In the beginning, AWS Inc. aggregates this data on an anonymous account and does not relate to a particular user, except in cases in which he has given his express consent. When a user visits our site, we are only informed about its domain.
AWS Inc. may also collect IP addresses (and other technical information such as a web browser) during a session Click-to-Chat or Click-to-call initiated by the user. This information is collected at the time of connection to www.altoswebsolutions.com because it allows us to identify the session, provide content based on the technical capabilities of the user's browser and for the purpose of quality control. Your IP address will never be used to identify your data without your consent.
AWS Inc. exclusively collects information about your visit to the site www.altoswebsolutions.com. It does not follow or collect personal information about visits on websites of companies, other entities or organizations.
AWS Inc. informs the person concerned that their IP addresses, left during their navigation on the site www.altoswebsolutions.com and collected by AWS Inc. came from public records and therefore do not need the consent for treatment.
Means of automation
In addition to the information provided by the user, AWS Inc. reserves the right to collect data during a user's visit to the site www.altoswebsolutions.com by means of automation, which include web beacons, cookies, web links and other tools commonly used to collect data. These tools collect certain standard information that the browser sends to our website, such as the user's browser type, language, access times, and the address of the website that led the user to visit the Web site www.altoswebsolutions.com. The use of such tools allows the user to confirm the receipt of e-mails sent to a recipient who has authorized the sending, and allows them to keep track of other data, such as the number of pages viewed on the site or if the recipient is registered or not to an event proposed by the www.altoswebsolutions.com website, or aggregated data of another kind that does not refer to a particular individual.
In e-mails sent by AWS Inc. there are often references to the pages of the Web site, meant to guide the user to his area of interest, which implies a re-routing through AWS Inc. servers.
By e-mail, such links are often used by browsers or e-mail programs utilized by the user, to notify the sender of the receipt, or other activities performed by the user. These options can be disabled by the user in order to avoid that the sender is able to link him with the actions taken. A further alternative, if the wish is not to inform the sender about the selected links, is to avoid clicking on links in an e-mail.
Cookies are text files stored on computer support that allows the recording of some of the parameters and the reported data on AWS Inc.'s computer system, through the browser used by the client, allowing an analysis of its habits while using a particular website. This allows the user to save AWS Inc. and to adapt the website to the needs of the client, simultaneously making it easier to use (for example, by storing some data, it is not necessary to repeat the insertion at each visit). Many of the cookies used are automatically deleted from the computer's hard drive at the end of each browsing session (from which the name "session cookies").
There are cookies which remain on the user's hard drive. Their stay is long enough (a few years) for the sake of greater convenience. After a first visit to the site, the system will be able to recognize at each subsequent visit that the client has already been on this site, retrieving favorite data and requests by the client (long-term cookies). These cookies allow the customer to avoid having to re-enter their password, and fill out forms at each new access.
Google uses this information to analyze usage habits of the website by the customer, provide AWS Inc. with reports on visits to the website www.altoswebsolutions.com and other communications relating to the use of that website as well as, more in general, of the internet. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of others and on behalf of Google.
The client allows the user to register a user name and password in the cookie, after closing the navigation session, and their activation at the time of the next visit. The customer may revoke this authorization at any time, with effects on the future, by selecting the specific parameters of his browser that allow it to exclude the activation of cookies in the following ways:
- Open the "Tools" menu, then "Options"
- Click on "Privacy"
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select "Tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy" (or "Confidentiality")
- Choose the level of privacy you want using the cursor
- Choose "Tools", then "Settings"
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings"
- Choose "File", then "Preferences"
- Click on "Privacy"
Purchase or event registration
Our site includes order forms which can be filled out to request information, products and services. These forms can gather financial data about the user, including his bank details or credit card numbers. AWS Inc. guarantees to use this financial information exclusively for the purposes of billing or payment of a particular transaction. This may include the transfer of user data to third parties involved in carrying out the transaction, including banks, credit card companies or other financial or credit check institutions.
The customer's personal data is always transferred in encrypted form. This applies to both the awarding of purchase orders and access to the customer's account. For this purpose we use the technique SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection, AWS Inc. adopted for its systems security measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or disclosure of customer data by unauthorized persons.
AWS Inc. may disclose Personal Data, with or without prior notice to you, (1) to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise AWS Inc.'s legal rights or defend against legal claims, (2) when AWS Inc. determines that it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of AWS Inc.’s Contract, or as otherwise required by law, (3) to protect AWS Inc.'s systems or business, (4) to respond to an emergency, or (5) for commercial reasons. AWS Inc. also may disclose your Personal Data with your consent.
Liable for data processing and sharing of personal information
The holder of the treaty is Altos Web Solutions, INC. an American company with registered offices in Sparks, NV 89434, 1955 Baring Blvd.
All data and information given voluntarily by a user or otherwise collected on our website, regardless of the country in which this happens, can be sent electronically to the management server. AWS Inc. takes care of protecting the privacy interests of users in such a way that the site www.altoswebsolutions.com adheres to the principles of protection of personal data as described in this statement.
Companies belonging to the Altos Web Services group (including AWS Inc.) can make use of data to process requests and orders by the users, to improve the products and services offered, or for purposes of processing and storage.
AWS Inc. reserves the right to share such information with its business partners, service resellers, agents, contractors and authorized third parties, in order to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, processing transactions made by credit card, hosting websites, the organization of events and registration to conferences, and to provide assistance to its customers or provide the same information about products and services that may be of interest.
AWS Inc. restricts the volume of personal information disclosed to such third party providers to the minimum necessary, in order to provide the service on behalf of AWS Inc.. Such third parties are not permitted to use the personal data shared with them if not for the limited purposes or performance of the service or transaction entrusted to them.
AWS Inc. will not sell or transfer the personal data to third parties for marketing purposes, unless the user has given his express consent to do so.
AWS Inc. reserves the right to disclose personal data or other information collected on users when required to respond to a summons, an order, decree or whenever necessary for legal proceedings. AWS Inc. also reserves the right to claim or exercise its rights under Law, or to defend itself on appeal.
If, under certain circumstances and for strategic or commercial reasons AWS Inc. decides to sell, acquire, merge or otherwise reorganize its business, such transactions may include, in accordance with local regulations, disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual buyers, or the receipt of such data by those who sell them. By established practice, AWS Inc. always strives to obtain adequate data protection during these types of operations.
While browsing the site www.altoswebsolutions.com the user can be redirected to content or functionalities that are managed by third party hosting providers and not by AWS Inc.. This is especially true in the case of special events, including competitions and conferences.
Currently, some of the leaders who treat user data are as follows:
Google data is stored for up to 12,000 hours. In case the treatment consists in a block, the data is kept for the time necessary for the pursuit of defense activities. Google reserve itself the right to block the access of those IP addresses whose visits are linked to anomalies. The user which will not find displayable pages of the site or the site itself, should contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Further details with precise explanations: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549063?hl=en
Links to other sites
The site may contain links to other sites. AWS Inc. disclaims any liability for the privacy practices or the content of sites that do not belong to AWS Inc..
AWS Inc. processes orders for products through third party gateways which operate on secure data networks, protected by industry-standard firewalls. Accounts for users include password protection systems. AWS Inc.’s security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced, as necessary.
Although AWS Inc. uses reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data, due to technological limitations, and the risk of unlawful interceptions and accessing of transmissions and/or data, AWS Inc. cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Data, and any other electronically communicated information, will be maintained as confidential.
Requests for information, access and update of personal user's data
AWS Inc. relies on users to provide personal information which is accurate and up to date. As a registered user, you can immediately check the update status of your profile by going to http://www.altoswebsolutions.com/login. Otherwise, tell us any updates or changes via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more questions about the privacy practices discussed here, or to inspect your data in our possession, please contact email@example.com.